Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blizzard Activities

Haven't been able to get my car out of the garage all week due to large snowdrift.  It is a  VW Beetle and wouldn't have made it out of the neighborhood even if it was out of the garage. Thank goodness Dave's pick-up is 4 wheel drive.  We have driven out to see the grandkids a couple of times and even made it to Firelake for some great nachos.

While stuck in the house we have been watching movies, catching up on recorded TV shows, and playing Wii Frisbee Golf.  That's what I call exercise.

My list of names grows ever longer.  What exactly I'm to do with this list, my marketing director only knows.

Have an appointment this week with my website designer.  Hope we can get it ready before March 1 so I will be official.

No comments:

Post a Comment